GI Dynamics has taken all necessary COVID-19 precautions to ensure patient safety, which remains top priority. Patient screening for the STEP-1 pivotal trial of EndoBarrier has reopened at select sites and enrollment will be conducted according to site requirements and CDC/FDA guidelines.
For more information please email email@example.com.
If there was the possibility you could GAIN CONTROL of your TYPE 2 DIABETES and WEIGHT, would you do it?
The STEP-1 Trial may be the answer.
The STEP-1 Trial is a United States (US) clinical study of the medical device known as EndoBarrier®.
What is EndoBarrier?
Are you a candidate for the STEP-1 Trial?
- HbA1c: 8 – 10%
- BMI: 30 – 50 kg/m2
- Age: 30 – 65
- Not currently taking insulin
- Have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes less than 15 years
STEP-1 Trial Site Locations
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital – Boston, Massachusetts
- Surgical Specialists of Louisiana Metairie, Louisiana
- Michigan Medicine Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Baylor College of Medicine Houston, Texas
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Interested in joining the STEP-1 Trial?
Frequently Asked Questions
See If You Qualify
To see if you might qualify for the STEP-1 Clinical Trial, and to get connected with your local study center to discuss the study further, please take the questionnaire below.